Saturday, September 29, 2012

PSi Gate the worst credit card processing company



From my friends and family I knew about many credit card processing companies. Some are good in a particular side and some are bad. But none of those companies were completely bad except one name PSi Gate. This company was the worst. According to customer service, support & fee they are the worst. They don’t have a bit of professionalism. This company just seeks some profit at any cost.

PSi Gate doesn’t provide any required support for their clients. They don’t maintain any regular contact. Even when you try to contact them they just show their back. Sometime they don’t even hesitate to behave rudely!

Now if you have a look on their fee then you will be also disappointed. PSi Gate takes a giant fee of $300-$400 for merchant account setup. Whereas other credit card processing companies take ‘zero’ amount for merchant account setup. That is really poor from PSi Gate.

Another bad thing that placed PSi Gate on the list of worse credit card processing company is their inability to approval. PSi Gate takes a handsome fee but in return they approve a small amount of merchant account. In this way their clients lose both the money and valuable merchant account!    

6 comments:

  1. BottomLine Pros was the obvious choice when it came to choosing a merchant service provider! For years I had been overpaying for payment processing for my retail store. In a networking session, I met with an Executive Account Manager from BLP who explained to me what my merchant services provider was doing wrong. It all made sense and I decided to switch. The rest was history! My profit margins increased which enabled me to give back to my customers! Call BLP today 888-315-2590 or visit them at http://www.bottomlineprosllc.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your claims are false. I just signed with PSiGate. They charged me $0 setup fee, and they approved my application despite a past bankruptcy/poor credit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using PSI Gate for years and have received pretty good service and no setup fee. The only problem if you have any problem after 5 PM Eastern, you are hooped until the next day. Leave a message, hope someone calls you back and re-enter all the data.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! pos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! North American Bancard Agent Program

    ReplyDelete