Saturday, September 29, 2012

PSi Gate Review: Bad Customer Service (part 2)



At first I thought that mean guy from PSi Gate is joking with me. Because it’s the PSi Gate’s duty to inform me if my merchant account request fails. They didn’t care to inform me about this; not only this they also didn’t reply my email or call!

When I told the guy from PSi Gate about this he just didn’t give any importance to my word and behaved quite rude! In my life I never saw such hostile customer service that I got from PSi Gate. They are really non cooperative at all.

Then I want to the financial department by showing them the document of my failed merchant account to get my hard earned money back. You know you have to work for every dime.
I didn’t know that more critical situation was waiting for me. The dumbass from the financial department just told me that there is no refund on merchant account setup fee!

Jesus! I argued with him for an hour but it was just a waste of time. They not only damaged my business by delaying and denying the merchant account but they also stole my money. Beside this there was transportation cost and other troubles.
At last those pricks of PSi Gate devastated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment