Saturday, September 29, 2012

PSi Gate the merchant account scammer



Few days ago I applied to a credit card company name PSi Gate. They gave me their words my merchant account will see the face of light ASAP. Suddenly an agent from PSi Gate called me and asked for $400! At first I didn’t understand anything because I heard that there is no fee applicable for while your merchant account processing period.

So I was astonished and asked the agent what is the fee is for. I was not prepared to hear what he just told! He told me that a fee of $300-$400 is applicable for merchant account setup! As you know that the other credit card processing companies don’t take any fee for such merchant account setup. This was the reason behind my surprise!

I told this to the agent from PSi Gate. Then the agent started to boast about PSi Gate like it is the best credit card processing company in Canada & USA. And many more shit talk!
But during that period I didn’t understand that PSi Gate is scamming me. It came to my knowledge when they refused to approve my very important merchant account. They took my money and didn’t approve my merchant account. What could be worse than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment