Saturday, September 29, 2012

PSi Gate Review: Bad Customer Service (part 1)



Hi to all. I am John Myer and I am from Rennes, France. I started living in Quebec from 2001. Also there I started a small business. After 3 years my business started to boom! It was really fine to see when your business expands. According to this the number of employee also increased. Then it came to my mind that I really need a merchant account.

I did some web research and found out this one on the Google first page:

On their site they described about their services and experiences in detail. From there I believed that this is the perfect credit card processing company to get me a merchant account. As I thought I applied for their credit card merchant account processing service. After few days of applying PSi Gate told me that I need to pay a fee of $400.

According to them the fee was for my merchant account setup. I gave them the money in the belief that when I will get my merchant account it will be more fruitful for me than this amount of money.  

It had been a long time since I have paid the setup fee but there was reply from PSi Gate yet. I sent a mail to them. Still there was no reply. Then I called them but they were unable to connect me to the right department who were handling merchant accounts. After several try I directly went to their corporate office. After a long waiting I saw a person related to my merchant account processing.

I asked him about my card and then what he said was really horrific. That bum of PSi Gate told me that my merchant account request was denied!!!


(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment